Printable Coupon For Suave Mango Body Wash Plus Possibly FREE Suave Shampoo

 
It was announced on Rachael Ray yesterday that Suave is giving away 100K bottles of shampoo starting tomorrow, 5/13/10. I don't have any more details at this time, but I will post about it just as soon as I do!




For now, you can print a coupon for the new Mango Mandarin body wash. Sorry, but I can't tell you how much the coupon is for because my printer quit working today. If someone prints it please leave a comment how much it is for. Thanks!


**UPDATE** Thanks to those who left a comment!! The coupon is for $.50 off of one body wash. You can hit your back button and print it twice.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. They are for .50 cents- you can print two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coupon is for 50cents off one body wash. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete