Make money with Hits4pay!

I signed up with another company a couple of weeks ago called Hits4pay. They pay you for clicking on emails they send you in your Hits4pay inbox on their site. When you click on the email it will take you to the advertisers web site. You will need to wait until you see confirmation at the top of the page that you've been credited for viewing the email. This usually takes anywhere from about 30 seconds to a minute. I usually open a new window to read my Hits4pay emails so that I can work on other projects while the web site loads and you are credited.

You need to go to their web site to check and see if you have new emails. I have been getting emails in my Hits4pay inbox nearly every day. I really enjoy Hits4pay because it is so easy to make money and the emails come pretty consistently!

It is free to join and you get $10 just for signing up! Cash out is only $25 and you can choose to be paid via check or Paypal. To sign up and get the $10 signup bonus click on this banner:

You may also be interested in another company I posted about a few weeks ago called Inbox Dollars. They also pay you to read emails.

0 comments:

Post a Comment