My Free & Cheap Nivea Body Wash


Just wanted to show off my Nivea steals and deals. On 5/2/10 I posted about how you could get free Nivea:

"There is a great $4 coupon in today's (5/2/10) red plum insert. It is being reported that Nivea body wash sells for $3.95 - $4 at most places, including Walmart, Target, and Rite Aid. Use your coupon to make this a FREE PURCHASE!!"

I went to Walmart and used 2 of the $4 coupons to get 2 bottles of Nivea free - and I even got overage. The Nivea sold for $3.97 each. I also used two coupons for $3 each to purchase 2 bottles of men's Nivea body wash, which were $3.97 each. So I spent around $2 for 4 bottles of body wash - what a deal!!

I am pretty sure the price is still the same, so if you still have those coupons you should still be able to get this deal (prices may vary by location).



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment