Are You Having Trouble Accessing Free Sample Frenzy?

Remember about a week ago or so I told you I was getting a new web site? I am working on switching everything over in the next 48 hours. If you are having any problems please be patient with me - it's taking a little longer than I thought. I am having to relearn blogging on a whole different platform than I have been using over the last year and a half. I think this change will benefit me and you too! 

I will try to post any important updates on my facebook page. So please follow me on facebook if you aren't already. 

If you stop receiving my daily email newsletter this week please, please, please let me know! Either email me on facebook, post a message on facebook, or email me at the same email address that your newsletter comes from. Thanks!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment