Free Pair of Glasses From Coastal Contacts - 1/28

Visit the Coastal Contacts facebook page, like them, and you will get a code (AMERICA) to use to order free glasses (you pay shipping) from their web site. There will also be step-by-step instructions on the bottom of the page.

You will not be able to order the glasses until 9am EST. Only the first 10,000 people to order will get a free pair of glasses (you pay only shipping and handling). Offer ends at noon EST. Previous free glasses recipients excluded.



You will need to have your prescription information handy and will need to know your pupil distance.
 

If you have been a reader of my blog before, you will remember that I got my first pair a few weeks ago (for my daughter). I was pleasantly surprised! 

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment