Free Pair of Glasses From Coastal Contacts

Visit the Coastal Contacts facebook page, like them, and you will get a code (USA5K) to use to order free glasses (you pay shipping) from their web site. There will also be step-by-step instructions on the bottom of the page.

You will not be able to order the glasses until January 12, 2011 at noon EST. Only the first 5,000 people to order will get a free pair of glasses (you pay only shipping and handling). Previous free glasses recipients excluded.

I have never tried this before, but I have heard of others that have in the past and it worked. I am going to try to get a pair for my daughter - hope I am one of the first 5,000! :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I did this in November and got my free pair. Make sure you have your glasses picked and be ready to check out at noon EST. It took about 45 mins of the site crashing and having to try again but it was worth it. You also need to know your pupil distance when you order which I recommend calling your eye doctor about - my husband and I tried their online tutorial and failed miserably. I had to return the first pair but the second pair are awesome. No hassle returns too.

    ReplyDelete