The New Adventures Of Old Christine - Now 5 Nights A Week!

Don't forget to watch the show "The New Adventures Of Old Christine" since it is now in syndication! It is hilarious!

This show has me laughing so hard every time I watch it! Poor Christine, how can anyone be as goofy as she is? LOL I especially enjoy the episodes where the mean moms pick on her. One of my favorites was the episode where the mean moms tried to give her a makeover - they made her BLONDE!!

Tune in to "The New Adventures of Old Christine" 5 days a week! Check out this web site to find your local show times. If you have never seen the show this would be the perfect time to get started! 



Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for "The New Adventures of Old Christine".


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOVE "Old Christine", I was sooo sad they cancelled it, but so happy it's in 5 nights a week now!

    ReplyDelete