Shout Out To Coffee Cup Creations!

*Update* I posted this a few months ago, but I am trying to help my friends get some web site visitors (and hopefully sales!) so I am posting again. :)


A couple of my friends created a new business a few months ago and I wanted to give their new business a "shout out". The business is called Coffee Cup Creations.



These make really cute and unique gifts (Mother's Day is coming up!) You pick a mug that you like, and then you can choose the mix that goes inside. There are soup mixes, pudding mixes, brownie mixes, etc. What makes these so unique is that you can prepare your mix and cook it right in the mug!

I think these would also make a neat gift for students graduating high school and heading off to college. They can pop a soup mix in the mug, stick it in the microwave, and they are ready to eat!



Please visit the Coffee Cup Creations web site, and if you find something you like you can purchase it online.

You can also find them on facebook HERE.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment