Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Review


I recently received a full size Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner from BzzAgent to test and provide feedback.

You start by hanging the system from your shower head. Simply press the blue button after the last shower of the day. Sprayer 1 spins 360ยบ to cover all four walls and tub with cleaning solution while Sprayer 2 targets back corners and edges. The cleaning formula combines with the water on your shower walls to begin working immediately. With daily use, your shower will be visibly cleaner and stay that way!

I have been using the system for several days now and so far I am pretty happy with it. It leaves a really fresh, clean smell in your bathroom that lasts for several hours. One of our showers was beginning to get a soap scum/hard water buildup on the glass doors. After approx. 3-4 days of use I am starting to see the soap scum diminish. However, this shower is a 6' shower stall and I feel like the spray doesn't completely cover the far door and back wall. They definitely get the benefit of some of the spray, but I just wish the sprayer was a little more powerful to coat these areas better.

I have also use the system in my shower. I wipe down the glass after every shower and did not have any buildup. I immediately noticed that the system left a sheeting type effect on the glass similar to what Rain-x does for glass. I really like this effect to reduce water spots! I am assuming I noticed this more in my shower because there was no buildup.

In all I have had a great experience with the system. I would definitely buy this again for use in our large shower, which does not get wiped down after each use. I am hoping after continued use the soap scum will diminish even more.

Is anyone else using this system? Please leave a comment by clicking the "comments" at the end of this post and let me, and other reader, know about your experience with this system.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have used this product, but was not happy with it. It only covered a small area and left most of my shower walls untouched. So I stopped using it, and went back to cleaning it myself. It was a bad investment for me, considering how much the product cost, and the cost of the cleaner for it. I would not recommend it.

    ReplyDelete