New Rebates Added Today

I have added several more mail-in-rebates to the master list today. I am posting below the new offers I have added. To find the links for these, plus all other rebates, visit my rebate page HERE.

Buy 6 doses of FRONTLINE Plus or FRONTLINE Top Spot® and get an additional dose free.

Purchase $30 or more in PandG products in ad and get a free magazine subscription or $12 refund.

$15 Rebate on Neutrogena Clinical product

Free Nasadrops

I am not going to post this on the rebate page since it ends soon, so here ya go: Get $5 back when you spend $20 or more on Brawny, Quilted Northern, Vanity Fair napkins, plates, cups, or bowls, Dixie PefecTouch Grab 'n Go Cups or Dixie bath cups. Products must be purchased between 3/11 and 4/18/10. You'll find the form and all details HERE.



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment