Find Out Why Ordering Groceries Through Alice.com @Alice is SOOO Amazing!

Have you heard about Alice.com? Alice is a fairly new web site where you can order many non-perishable food items, toilet paper, toothpaste, trash bags, bath and body products, and the dozens of other home essentials. Did I mention my favorite part? SHIPPING IS ALWAYS FREE!! Since I am located in the midwest, just like Alice, I received my order in one business day!!

Wanna know my second favorite thing about Alice.com? The prices! Most of their regular priced items are very comparable to my local big box store. The prices on their sale/coupon items are spectacular - with most beating my local stores. No more clipping coupons. Alice.com automatically finds and applies coupons for you on thousands of products. A typical user finds $100’s in annual coupon savings without any extra work or newsprint hands. I always like to shop through the "best deals" section first.

What is the best part of Alice.com for you? If you sign up by clicking one of the links in this post or the banner below, you will receive $10 off when you order a total of $50 through Alice. You don't have to order $50 in your first order. Alice keeps track of your accumulated spending, and automatically deducts the $10 when you reach $50.

Here are a few other reasons I order through Alice.com and I think you will find these beneficial to you too:
  • Eliminate Emergency Store Trips 
  • Helps eliminate the chore and avoid impulse store purchases to boot
  • Set up your favorite products with Alice, tell them how often you need the product, and Alice will send you reminders to order. Never run out of toilet paper again!
  • Save money on gas
  • Save time - less time driving to the store means more time to accomplish other tasks
  • Alice is free to join
  • You can sit home in your pajamas and make purchases. This is especially beneficial for those (like me) who do not like to go out in the winter cold. Also beneficial for those with babies & small children. (P.S. you can find diapers, formula, and baby food on Alice)
  • Free samples available with most orders
  • Fast shipping and everything packaged very carefully
  • Did I mention FREE SHIPPING
  • Did I mention that you will get $10 in free products when you spend $50
When you sign up you will be prompted to set up a list of "your products". This is not required before you place an order. You can just start shopping and things will be added to "your products" as you shop.

I am so happy I found this site. I post a couple of times a month the latest Alice deals to my weekly deals section so that you can easily find the best deals and compare prices. What are you waiting for - join now!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the site, but when looking at prices, they are a bit higher than what I can get locally :(

    ReplyDelete