My Competitive High School Memory – Inspired By High School Reunion

This week's episode of "High School Reunion" brought back memories for me from high school.

I remember my senior year our girls basketball team made it to state playoffs. All week leading up to the game there was so much excitement around school! There were signs all around the school and we had a huge pep rally. We went on to win the game - what a way to end the season and my high school years!

Don't forget to visit the "High School Reunion" web site to watch a sneak preview of the next episode along with cast blogs.

Tune-in: Watch a new episode of High School Reunion on TV Land - Wednesdays at 10p/9! Click here for more info: http://awe.sm/44DB7


Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros WB Word division to raise awareness for TV Land's High School Reunion.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment