Are You A Coke Drinker? Join Coke Rewards Club for Prizes & Exclusive Merchandise

Register for Coke Rewards Club, enter codes from specially marked bottle tops and cases of Coke brand products, and earn points. (It doesn't have to be just Coke or Diet Coke - any product made by Coca-cola is included such as Sprite, Dasani, Barq's, etc.) You can also earn points by participating in activities on the Coke rewards web site!


Points can be used to get Coke brand merchandise, magazine subscriptions, kitchen items, just about anything you can think of is in the rewards catalog.


I used the rewards club to obtain 2 gifts I gave out at Christmas time. I traded in points for 2 FREE items - all I had to pay was shipping. It helped me save a lot of money by getting these 2 items for free!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment