Clarification About Ordering on Alice.com

Since my original post about Alice.com, many of you have emailed me asking of you have to set up products in the "my products" section before placing an order. It took me a while to place my first order on Alice.com because I was under the impression that you did. I thought "I don't have time to sit here and browse around and make a list of products that I like."

The fact is that you DO NOT have to add products to the "my products" section before ordering. The only thing you need to do first is set up your basic account information and you can proceed to order. As you add products to your shopping cart it also adds them to your "my products" section.

Do you have any last minute grocery shopping to do and don't have time to make a trip to the store? Do you have company coming for the holidays and need to stock up on essentials (toilet paper, paper towels, cereal, shower gel, etc), but you also need to stay home and clean, wrap presents, and cook? Save yourself a trip to the store (save time & gas $ too) and place your Alice.com order now! The best part is the shipping is FREE!

If you order early enough in the day, and you also live in the midwest, chances are you will have your order tomorrow!! (*I don't work for Alice.com and cannot guarantee and kind of shipping time frame.*)


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment