*HOT* Amazon Deal - Scotch Thermal Laminator $17.99 Shipped!

Remember my post a couple of weeks ago about how you could join Amamzon mom for free and get free 2 day shipping on purchases? It's not too late to sign up now. This isn't just for moms - dads, grandparents, and caregivers can sign up too!

I just scrolled down to the Amazon deal of the day section of my blog (I try to check it every day) and found this great deal! This Scotch thermal laminator is on sale for $17.99. The list price is $80.49!! I have always wanted to laminator! I just purchased this and got free 2-day shipping because of my Amazon Mom account!! It looks like if you have amazon prime you could get free standard shipping, but I'm not positive. Now I can laminate pictures, newspaper articles, special pictures my kids have drawn, and more.




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment